Fitness for health and fun.
The Park Springs state-of-the-art Fitness Center offers a three-lane lap pool, zero entry warm water therapy pool, cardio and weight room, aerobic room as well as men’s and women’s day lockers and showers. Other spa-like services are available within the clubhouse. Our full-time fitness trainer, Reggie Porter and full-time director of wellness and Community Life Services, Jennifer Durham team up to make stretching, strengthening and endurance building fun for all ability levels.
Both land and water fitness classes are available for Members in a safe and monitored environment. Personal trainers, massage therapists and nationally certified group fitness instructors work together to create exercise programs designed to help each person achieve their fitness goals. Classes include:
- Stretch, Tone & Balance – designed to improve strength, balance and flexibility.
- Water Yoga – blends Yoga and Tai Chi into a safe water workout for improved flexibility, breathing and balance.
- ArthriCise – geared specifically to those with arthritis, the class improves joint flexibility and coordination and reduces muscle weakness, pain and stiffness.
- Exercise Now – get ready for a fun cardio workout with strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Chair Yoga – uses all the principles of yoga to increase strength and flexibility.
- Tai Chi – a great way to improve core strength, mental focus, balance and posture.
- Water Aerobics – increases cardio fitness, balance and flexibility with water exercises.
- Early Rise with Elgy – Saturday morning stretch and exercise with one of our members.
- Water Volleyball – played with a beach ball, all fitness levels are welcomed to this member led activity.
See a complete list of exercise equipment available to Park Springs Members. Our Keiser air resistance equipment is the safest and easiest to use by all ability levels.