On-site Wellness Clinic at Park Springs
From questions about symptoms to immediate first-aid care, the Park Springs Wellness Clinic is available to all Members regardless of their primary care physician. Directed by our very own full-time, on-site, board-certified Geriatrician, the Clinic provides convenient, comprehensive senior care, handles routine office visits and lab work, teaches health classes and disease prevention, and gives blood pressure and immunization clinics.
Wellness Clinic Services include:
- Routine check-ups and screenings
- Laboratory services
- Access to metro Atlanta area hospitals
- Vaccinations and other injections
- Blood pressure checks
- Wound care
- Suture removal
- Nebulizer treatments
- Assistance with scheduling diagnostic tests off campus
- Drug Prescription Delivery Services from approved pharmacies
- Access to dental, podiatric and low-vision services on campus
- Direct admission to an Emory University Hospital
The Park Springs Wellness Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm, and is located in the lower level of the Park Springs Clubhouse.
Contact us today for more information about the health and wellness programs and services available to Members of Park Springs.