14 Dec 2004 – 2014: Ten Fabulous Years for Park Springs
This year, Park Springs, the senior living residences in Stone Mountain, celebrated its tenth anniversary since welcoming the first Members in 2004.
In July, Park Springs Members participated in a week of festivities, such as
- The Ten Year Luncheon: A Walk Down Memory Lane
- The Very First Park Springs Bridge Tournament
- Anniversary Art Show
- Casino Night, and much more
Ten years ago, inspired by personal experience and built upon years of professional success in the real estate business, Park Springs opened as the flagship community of Isakson Living – Georgia’s developer of nationally recognized, award-winning residential communities for those age 62 and over. The Atlanta senior living community is designed for Members to age in place without ever having to search for care as their health needs change.
Today, Park Springs is home to almost 500 Members who enjoy life to the fullest at Park Springs and who appreciate the beautiful 54-acre campus nestled at the foot of Stone Mountain.
Our award-winning continuing care retirement community offers:
- various residential options, such as a single-family homes, cottages or villas;
- continuum of care: home health, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care;
- luxurious amenities;
- exceptional array of services.
If you’d like to be part of the next decade at Park Springs, Atlanta’s premier retirement community for people aged 62 and over, please contact one of Park Springs’ Residency Counselors by calling 678-684-3300 or visiting www.parksprings.com.