12 Aug Compare the Value
Trying to decide if moving to the Park Springs retirement community in Stone Mountain is the wisest financial decision for you? Park Springs has developed a simple worksheet that can help you realize that by moving to Park Springs, you may actually save money!
On our website you can find the home style and floor plan of your choosing, note the monthly fee and then, please take some time to run the numbers. We invite you to go ahead and list your current monthly expenses, such as:
- Mortgage, rent, condominum fee
- Real Estate Taxes
- Homeowners insurance
- Gas, electric, water, sewer, trash
- Television (basic cable)
- Lawn care, grounds keeping
- Security system
- Groceries, dining out, gratuities
- Housecleaning service (biweekly) with annual heavy cleaning
- Interior maintenance of your residence, such as repair and replacement of appliances, heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical systems, etc., and refurbishment
- Exterior maintenance of your residence, such as repair and replacement of your roof, driveway, windows, etc., and refurbishment
- Health club membership (swimming, athletic equipment, aerobics, wellness program, etc.)
- Social and cultural events, entertainment and craft/hobby areas
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, entertainment, doctor appointments
- 24 hour emergency response system
After you have calculated your monthly expenses … we are delighted to remind you that at Park Springs, all these expenses are included in one monthly Park Springs fee. We think that you will be pleasantly surprised when you compare the value you get while enjoying independent, maintenance-free living at Park Springs!
Please talk with one of our knowledgeable Park Springs Sales Associates if you are getting ready to move: 678-684-3300.