11 Jan Park Springs … Where the Living is Easy!
Posted at 08:00h in Senior Living
Many Members at Park Springs are quite happy that they do not have to worry about a number of recurring home-owner responsibilities now that they have moved into the award-winning, Continuing Care Retirement Community near Atlanta.
Shopping for groceries? Cooking dinner?
Raking? Mulching? Weeding?
Housekeeping? Maintenance? Leaks? Replacing a roof?
Many of these (often tedious) activities are a thing of the past for the Members living at Park Springs. Here, they can experience peace of mind in their safe, comfortable neighborhood while enjoying the comprehensive services covered by a simple monthly fee, including:
- Interior and exterior maintenance of the residence and provided appliances
- Landscaping and grounds keeping
- Water, gas, electric, basic cable television service, taxes, property insurance, trash removal, and pest control
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and annual deep cleaning
- Flexible dining plans
- Activities and extensive social events
- Recreational, educational and cultural programs
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Scheduled transportation
To learn more about Park Springs and ease of living, please call any one of our Senior Residency Counselors at 678-684-3300.