27 Jan Park Springs Marks the Spot
There are many big and small reasons why award-winning Park Springs is widely known as Atlanta’s premier retirement community, but its location is at the top of the list.
Park Springs. A Plan. A Place. A Promise.
Park Springs is the perfect spot for Atlanta-area seniors who are considering selling their home in local nearby communities like Dunwoody, Tucker, Decatur, or Druid Hills, while still staying close to their long-time neighborhood friends, their church and their civic clubs.
Not far from major traffic arteries, Park Springs, located on a beautifully-landscaped 54-acre campus, just minutes outside the Perimeter (I-285), is centrally located near the vibrant city of Atlanta. The Big Peach offers:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Museums and attractions
- Outstanding restaurants, bars, and retail
- Large parks and abundant green space
- World-class medical facilities, hospitals and research centers
- Major facilities for entertainment and sporting events
- Top universities, including Georgia Tech and Emory University
- A diverse and healthy economy
- Proximity to the North Georgia Mountains as well as the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts
To learn more about living at Park Springs by Isakson Living, or to schedule a personal tour of Park Springs, please contact one of Park Springs’ Residency Counselors at 678-684-3300 or visit www.parksprings.com.