04 Feb Park Springs Wellness Clinic: Convenient and Comprehensive
This time of year brings sniffles and coughs, but rather than braving a doctor’s waiting room or a visit to the ER, Members at Park Springs can take advantage of their own on-site Wellness Clinic. Here, Members can come for routine office visits or have routine lab work done. In addition, the Wellness Clinic staff teaches health and disease prevention classes, and also hosts blood pressure and immunization clinics.
Conveniently located right on the Park Springs campus, the Wellness Clinic, under the direction of our board-certified Geriatricians, is available to all Members, regardless of their primary care physician.
The Park Springs Wellness Clinic provides a comprehensive list of services:
- Routine check-ups and screenings
- Laboratory services
- Access to metro Atlanta area hospitals
- Vaccinations and other injections
- Blood pressure checks
- Wound care
- Suture removal
- Nebulizer treatments
- Assistance with scheduling diagnostic tests off campus
- Drug Prescription Delivery Services from approved pharmacies
- Access to dental, podiatric and low-vision services on campus
- Direct admission to an Emory University Hospital
The Wellness Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm, and is located in the lower level of the Park Springs Clubhouse.