21 Jun Summertime…And the Living is Easy at Park Springs
After moving into Park Springs, Atlanta’s premier retirement community at the foot of Stone Mountain, many Members are more than happy that they do not have to worry about a number of those (often tedious) recurring home-owner responsibilities. Now, they have more time to travel, visit with friends, participate in social events, attend lectures and cultural performances, and take art and fitness classes.
Cooking dinner? Doing dishes?
Mowing? Raking? Mulching? Weeding?
Replacing a roof or waiting for the appliance repair service?
These activities are a thing of the past for the Members who live at Park Springs. Here, they can experience the easy living lifestyle and peace of mind in their gated, comfortable and beautifully-landscaped neighborhood while enjoying the comprehensive services covered by a monthly fee, including:
- Interior and exterior maintenance of the residence and provided appliances
- Water, gas, electric, basic cable television service, taxes, property insurance, trash removal, and pest control
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and annual deep cleaning
- Flexible dining plans
- Activities and extensive social events
- Recreational, educational and cultural programs
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Scheduled transportation
To learn more about living at Park Springs by Isakson Living, or to schedule a personal tour of Park Springs, please contact one of Park Springs’ Residency Counselors at 678-684-3300 or visit www.parksprings.com.